Palmer Brothers, Inc. is a Memphis-based firm, founded in 1912, which offers a complete range of commercial real estate services. Palmer Brothers maintains its offices in Mid-town Memphis, Tennessee. Over the past 93 years, Palmer Brothers has become one of the most respected, active and productive real estate firms in this area.
Palmer Brothers is affiliated with the Tennessee Association of Realtors and the Memphis Area Association of Realtors.
The company is owned and operated by Marvin H. Palmer, Sr., CPM, who represents the third generation of the Palmer family in ownership of the business. Mr. Palmer has been in the real estate business for 35 years, specializing in representing clients in commercial sale and lease transactions.